MedMeals , a division of Moonlight Caterers, is an NABH audited food vendor serving the 450 bedded Nanavati Hospital since its inception in 1956. Our AIM is to provide quality, but cost-effective cuisine of international standards. Sometimes due to the dosage of antibiotics that is administered to patients, they tend to loose their appetite and taste for food. Its a challenge therefore to keep patients happy and MedMeals takes cognizance of the same.
MedMeals' commitment to upgrade its systems towards a greener planet has seen them convert a part of their processes to biofuels.
With an evolved customer service mindset, MedMeals aims to make the fundamentally unsettling journey of hospitalisation, a little pleasant.
Mr. Sayed Mustafa Hussaini heads part of Moonlight Group of Concerns. The Moonlight Group has been in the field of Hospital catering service for the past 50 years. They have pioneered in the business of catering to hospitals and started catering to Nanavati Hospital since its inception in 1956. Mr. Mustafa who took over operations of Moonlight Caterers Private Limited (MLCPL) in 1993, has modernized and enhanced the offerings of the catering service and shaped up Moonlight Caterers Private Limited (MLCPL) into the professional unit that it is today.
As a part of the stringent NABH audits at Nanavati Hospital, Mr. Hussainis canteen service also got audited. Today, he is an NABH audited food vendor, and one of the oldest catering firms in the healthcare sector.
- Comprehensive patient-food requirement management.
- Specialised diet food for specific post operative dietary requirements. This would include liquid food; semi-solid, sugar-free food etc.
- Servicing RT feeds (Ryles Tube Feeds) to patients.
- Running a full service meals set-up for visitors, doctors and other hospital staff.
- Over 55 years of experience and commitment to standardised service.
© Copyright Medmeals . All Rights Reserved.
MOON LIGHT CATERERS PVT. LTD